The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Do it.

4 Likes

I also didnā€™t actually do that lol, I have food allergies so I cannot even drink Gatorade

3 Likes

My grandpa fought in world war twoā€¦

2 Likes

he was such a noble dude

1 Like

miss my mom and left to soon

1 Like

Weā€™re already approaching 500 posts lol

2 Likes

Hate to be the person, but:

Right, because someone who despises my life and what I stand for doesnā€™t hurt me-

When I say I ignore his crap, it means I donā€™t usually say anything against it, that doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t still see it and it doesnā€™t hurt lmao.

How can the F* bomb be banned on a forum without homophobia being banned

Alright, that was the last thing Iā€™m saying, had to get it out. Peace out :heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

Someone needs to just agree to disagree and stop arguing.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a ton of famous people who some people admire from certain aspects and those who despise them from others. We all are just people and not everyone is gonna have the same beliefs as you.

Sure, Dream is a Minecraft YouTuber who a lot of people admire for that, and Iā€™m sure he has a more personal side that many disagree with. I donā€™t think this should even be discussed on the forums and I also donā€™t think that any negativity of anyone should be allowed.

This goes for anyone who keeps posting negative insults on someone who doesnā€™t even know you exist. I also donā€™t believe you should believe everything you hear as well. You shouldnā€™t talk bad about anyone, and especially someone you never actually met.

Iā€™m not taking any sides, but I think itā€™s quite childish you all are arguing over a Minecraft YouTuber. If someone disagrees with you, oh well, no need to continue arguing about it. The useless clutter looks bad in the forums and bogs it down with messages a game dev forum donā€™t need.

I know itā€™s the off topic channel for whatever, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a million more things you all can be discussing other than how bad a YouTuber is.

7 Likes

Plus if the arguing persists into a civil war, the mods will have to go out of their way to delete messages and even close the topic in which we should be mature enough now to not even get started.

7 Likes

I now want to bake a cake this way

5 Likes

If an argument about a bad deseaced pool joke can happen on the otc,anything can happen on the flowlab forums

Itā€™s the idea of conflict is what Iā€™m worried about.

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

if i search myself i get all of my accounts, helpful

3 Likes

I think you forgot the part where the strangers who donā€™t speak wampanoag killed the strangers wife, child and parents amd wore their scalps as trophies.

4 Likes

4 Likes