The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

4 Likes

If your going full in on the meme then call it Taile Gamougg 10 Ultimate Definitive Edition

3 Likes

Yeah lol

Also, I’m gonna take this opportunity to announce that I plan on making 15 total games in the main Gamougg series, 5 for each generation of Gamougg’s family.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Just watched a youtube video with my dad about russian’s dumbest idea ever in a war (the Russo-Japanese war) XD

3 Likes

i can define this : Me and my friends. im the skelly and my friends are the ones with the gun when i try and hug them XD

4 Likes

Correct. No one wants to be hugged in the middle of a pandemic, so send this instead:
HugsSendingVirtualHugsGIF

4 Likes

LOL ive sent that to someone exept it had a rickroll at the end XD

5 Likes

4 Likes

:smiling_imp:
Yes i very much am and do not deny this

4 Likes

bro i just tripped over on the street and got a really bad scrape

I’m typing this like i was just like “ok lol” and wasn’t bothered. That’s not the case,i was crying like mad (nearly as “mad” as crying like mad can be for me can be) because of how painful and worrying it was (i was bleeding a bit). It still hurts and i am still in shock. If anyone knows how to make it stop stinging so badly,i’d appreciate that.

4 Likes

These guidelines can help you care for minor cuts and scrapes:

1. Wash your hands. This helps avoid infection.
  2. Stop the bleeding. …
  3. Clean the wound. …
  4. Apply an antibiotic or petroleum jelly. …
  5. Cover the wound. …
  6. Change the dressing. …
  7. Get a tetanus shot. …
  8. Watch for signs of infection.
4 Likes

I once tripped on the sidewalk on the way to my friend’s house and completely scraped off all the skin on and around my elbow, and just walked it off

Children have pain immunity

3 Likes

I flipped my bike once going to the store man did that hurt. :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

My friend slipped of his bike seat and got his leg in the bike gears

he just walked over to my house and asked for 6 bandages

3 Likes

3 Likes

children have plot armour,mine just broke

3 Likes

Does anyone understand this?

1 Like

grammarly
I never did that, you think that I did that, but I didn’t.

3 Likes