Daily Poll #7

Rate Flowlab.

0 voters

Rate the forums.

0 voters

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hey guys, just checking, this will send the message to the powerup, right? I havenā€™t use the ā€œsend to last contactedā€ so Iā€™m just checking if this is what it does.

4 Likes

Nevermind, I found a better solution

1 Like

Ta-Da!

5 Likes

@discobot start advanced user tutorial

1 Like

Youā€™ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

1 Like

It sends a message to the last object you sent a message to.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Where there is great love, there are always miracles. ā€” Willa Cather

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

With fan fiction you can write things that the writers of the source material would never venture into. Iā€™ve just had an idea where in part one of one episode of my funny british sci-fi blue box show fan-fiction at the end everyone is carrying a torch but they all fall into oil and only one of them survive (the doctor because itā€™s in the first 15 hours of his regeneration). He has to watch his companions die in flames while they call his name while choking. Eventually,theyā€™ll be unable to scream as there is too much dust and ash and smoke in their throat and then eventually they just die. The main character then has to find a way to escape from the oil pool and the AI will end Part One somehow.

Part Two will open with the Doctor carrying his companionā€™s ash to the TARDIS as a memorial. Heā€™d stare into the distance sadly and then heā€™d try and save the location he was in. The death will never be mentioned again in the fan-fiction aside from perhaps. a few name drops. Itā€™d be a really unexpected dark turn considering all weā€™ve had so far is either recycled from the source material (half human half time lord & wiping memories for example) or random things that arent dark. The closest thing weā€™d have to a dark turn is seeing a human turn into a skeleton. But then all of a sudden you start to read and all of a sudden a 17 year old and her mother dies in front of the main character who somehow hasnā€™t seen enough death in his hundred thousand year life. You then realise that the logo for this era of the fan-fiction is related to fire for a reason.

3 Likes

2 Likes

He looks more like a cross between Kamen Rider Lucifer, Shinobi, and Zero-One

2 Likes

My new Gamouggs only look like Kamen Rider because as soon as I watched Kamen Rider for the first time I discovered that the Kamen Riders looked a lot like my imaginations of new Gamougg character outfits.

3 Likes

madlad

5 Likes