The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

For when the arguments do happen. They may happen rarely, but they will leave quite a negative effect on the forums. Since this is the off-topic channel, more arguments have happened here than anywhere else since the channel (technically) doesn’t belong to anyone and anyone can post whatever they want freely.

Like devlog channels, you (mostly) respect the developer and their channel to not spam or debate on their channel. On here everything’s more lenient. But I hope a few bad apples don’t rot the entire tree. I helped defend the idea of an Off topic channel to older members who opposed it and I don’t want to see it get removed because no one can get along.

6 Likes

WE LITERALLY JUST HAD ONE ARGUMENT (THIS IS VERY RARE) WHAT DO YOU MEAN :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

ok i made a minor tweak so when you drag off of the button it doesn’t leave it pressed down other than that the mobile controls are now flawless

1 Like

good point but that ending is just another very bad statement

Every argument that happens is one argument closer to getting it shut down. Grazer doesn’t want to go through the trouble everytime to have to delete hundreds of messages worth of spam so the easier solution is to remove the off topic channel.

4 Likes

yeah but grazer said that if we continue in this direction he might have to end the otc, as maniac pumpkin said that they have a pretty large overall negative impact

1 Like

goodbye, for now

1 Like

and now my post just got removed. i am tired and stressed. flagging my post for that is incredibly stupid. this is how you get people to dislike you. word of advice:don’t. goodbye.

if i could recommend another gorillaz song to listen to when the otc is burning it would be Melancholy Hill

2 Likes

On a lighter note, I just continued to update my game for almost 40 minutes before realizing I was signed out :rofl:

kept re-loading the page wondering why my changes weren’t being saved

6 Likes

That is both hilarious and annoying at the same time XD

3 Likes
Boblox

5 Likes
Um

4 Likes

ya know, you gotta do something while taking a dump/leak, so why don’t ya talk to someone

3 Likes

It’s a 1v1.

4 Likes
You've activated my flame shield!

2 Likes

Daily Poll #13

Choose one to give up.
  • Arm
  • Leg
  • Phones forever

0 voters

5 Likes

I have to say, the otc and flowlab as a whole has massively grown. The number of games has exponentially gone up (from what I can see), and a lot of lovely new users are hanging around more often.

4 Likes

Do you remember what it was like when it was smaller? Hold up let me rephrase that: WHAT was it like when it was smaller?

1 Like

There were very few big names: brick, todorro, pizza, and jr. I believe they were mostly grazer’s personal friends. We all were exploring how best to implement code. Brick and I worked on ai pathfinding together, everyone was helping jr with his bundles, and pixelpizza always had the best games. There weren’t many young people as there are today, and although it made the forums a lot more respectful, there was no room to grow or expand. I’m glad so many younger users are exploring this field, and I hope they learn respect and creativity through the forums.

6 Likes