The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

To be brutally honest, I was the immature young one spamming images back then lol. A lot of these people like jr and grazer gave me someone to look up to and imitate their respect.

6 Likes

Uh. . . typo? I guess?

2 Likes

I dont see any errors, what are you referring to?

3 Likes

I accidentally said jr twice lol

2 Likes

Oh, i didnā€™t notice that :rofl:

2 Likes

How in the world did you not notice that :joy: Its right freaking there too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Paris in the the Spring.

2 Likes

coming back after a night to 165 replies

6 Likes

I donā€™t know what was going on with me yesterday, guess I was just distracted. There were quite a few things that were right in front of my face and I didnā€™t notice lol. The layering order being wrong in The Little Dino, Meb saying Jr twice, not even being logged in to the website :rofl:

5 Likes

Daily Poll #14

Would you ratherā€¦
  • Get $1000
  • Get your game published officially for free
  • Have Grazer like you

0 voters

2 Likes

Itā€™s only like $100 to publish a game on steam. Once you start developing a good profile for yourself, other businesses will see your talent.

5 Likes

Iā€™m saying published as in a publisher took you up on your offer and got you advertising and everything.

3 Likes

you know what one i need

non binary anthem

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing a lot of shell shock live. If youā€™re still looking for a family friendly game that supports up to 8 players, you could try it out if you havenā€™t.

You can even skirmish and play with friends against AI.

4 Likes

who flagged my post? that wouldā€™ve been a funny last post

1 Like

I donā€™t have any games Iā€™d want to be published yet lol

2 Likes
List of cool characters with no gender (I don't believe in the words "non-binary" because that technically makes everyone either binary or non-binary, thus putting "non-binary" people into a binary system, which makes them binary again):
  1. Naki (Kamen Rider Zero-One)
  2. Mewtwo (PokƩmon)
  3. Sonoshi (Avataro Sentai Donbrothers)

i know this all myself :) no internet sources for this :) these are all that I know :)

Btw i think i should play guilty gear because this person seems cool and also because the music slaps?

kiwi donā€™t say anything, literally everyone dont get political

4 Likes

well, itā€™s a fighting game so if you donā€™t play a lot of fighting games itā€™ll be pretty hard to get into

4 Likes

@117JOJO please do not bring up political topics. We have an otc discord with a little looser rules for that and I really donā€™t want grazer to get mad at usā€¦ Again.

4 Likes