The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I do support our men in blue, but not the majority of them in my home county. There was an incident regarding my grandpa and I’m not too particularly fond of them, but I have known a few of them since my childhood years and one goes to my church so not all officers are bad, but there are a few that ruin it.

3 Likes

Exactly. They not all bad. But the Minion meme was a satire on those cops who are bad.

2 Likes

:rage:

1 Like

4 Likes
  1. Political discourse is specifically not allowed on here.
  2. This is a children’s forum with many minors and tweens. We have a responsibility to keep it clean.
4 Likes

Daily Poll #22

Do you believe in ghosts?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I have no idea

0 voters

4 Likes

The one child in the OTC (LMTPE) left because you flagged him out

I agree on the first one though. I agree respectfully with all due respect also I recommend that you watch Bumblebee (2018) as it is a very good movie and the best in the Transformers franchise.

2 Likes

Random question, is there a way to un-like games?

5 Likes

Nah grazer hasn’t added that yet unfortunately

1 Like

Un-like or dislike?

3 Likes

Unlike a game meaning to revoke your liking of the game

2 Likes

Even better question

Do you believe in aliens :alien:
  • Yes
  • No
  • I have no idea

0 voters

4 Likes

personally I believe that there has to be more organic carbon based organisms out there, but I honestly have no idea about intelligent life. It’s definitely possible, but there’s just no way of knowing for sure at this time

3 Likes

4 Likes

:pensive: this image is so deep

1 Like

listen to this: JummBox
Its what @ZayDex06 made, and its amazing

1 Like

Based on our current knowledge, intelligent life requires perfect conditions to actually happen. Not out of the picture though

5 Likes

Can you make alternative rock with that website?

1 Like

I am extraordinarily suspicious of claims of intelligent life. Plants or some invertebrate? Maybe. Humanoids? No way.

4 Likes

3 Likes