The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

There were over 2 million people murdered, including American tourists, simply because they wore shoes, owned a book, or had glasses. That was a crime against humanity.

2 Likes

Most of that happened in Kampuchea, though?

1 Like

The exact people who ended up going against North Vietnam.

1 Like

Most of the communist insurgents murdered in Vietnam, especially south. The entire war was terrible, but much better than letting the slaughter of unarmed innocents continue. If you want to continue this conversation, please do so on the otc discord.

4 Likes

@BradenS can you even pixelate mine? It already is kind of lol.

3 Likes

I was going to ask about mine. But it would probably just be a black square with a white rectangle inside it lol

5 Likes

Agree to disagree, sure.

1 Like

It would fit since your name has abstract in it

3 Likes

I want to see manic pumpkinā€™s

3 Likes

LOL John though that he made the Kamen Rider BradenS image even though I did

3 Likes

I bought that Transformers Legacy Buzzsaw figure for $9 and Walmart turns around and started selling them and other beast figures for $2 so I ended up buying a ton of duplicate figures I donā€™t need, lol.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a meme I made for my school assignment

6 Likes

The emotionless stare sells it. A horror-slasher film about Zuckerberg chopping up some people in cabins like Friday the 13th would be the scariest thing I watched in a while.

5 Likes

it came out a bit strange but yeah. Iā€™ll add Abstract though!

6 Likes

I agree, many war-crimes were committed by the South Vietnamese government and the United States; the use of agent orange and napalm are probably the worst examples. Not to mention they should have a right to self determination; the US had no right going to war in a country on the other side of the world.

5 Likes

Please stop posting politically on here. I am also guilty of it I admit it, but letā€™s keep these discussions on discord.

3 Likes

When youā€™re here and not on Discord:

2 Likes

I run the otc discord. Whenever people discuss on there, I do too.

3 Likes

Oh ok. By the way, Agent Y isnā€™t active on the Flowlab Official server anymore (he is occasionally online though), so you can come back to the server if you want.

1 Like

Discord is quite a mess. The only thing I do on it is check the otc, as very little of my daily time is spent on my phone. Thank you for the information though.

3 Likes