The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

2 Likes

I think your prediction was pretty accurate considering it’s been 6 months and we’re already broke 7000 replies

4 Likes

Wish I was here for the original OTC, lol

3 Likes

You’re the new generation. Likely to out-flowlab-live us old-timers. lol

4 Likes

We’re not that old yet lol

2 Likes

No can do unfortunately :rofl:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, real life

3 Likes

4 Likes

I suspect at least five active users are under Thirteen here. I will not give names as it’s a breach of privacy. I just believe we can be held to a high standard. Remember, when people think of flowlab and Grazer, they think of the community. Anything that could be harmful or offensive that Grazer doesn’t remove can be held against him. You know how cancel culture is.

4 Likes

I believe I am the oldest otc user, both in real age and in flowlab usage. Even though I’m well beyond the block programming level of coding, I love this community.

4 Likes

Cancel Culture needs to cancel itself

Imagine doxxing someone and ruining their life because you don’t have the same opinions

3 Likes

I think I may be slightly older irl, but aside from grazer, you’re the oldest active that I know of.

5 Likes

My mind naturally assumes that the people who type the largest essays when responding to one another are the oldest, that is not true though, as I am probably younger than at least a fifth of the people on this site I’d say. Lol

4 Likes

I’ve written entire books before so a small 1000 word essay don’t mean much.

Also I mostly go off of vocabulary and words used than actual length. You can type like 5 pages of nonsense and it doesn’t make you smart, but writing half a page that’s legible says the age.

4 Likes

No way

3 Likes

Is there bad weather for anyone else in the US?

We just had a pretty bad storm roll through and took out power to most of the towns here.
I ended up working overtime to help clean everything up for closing, lol.

2 Likes

There was a small amount of snow about 2 days ago, only some wind and rain these past couple days.

1 Like

Meanwhile here it snowed and then there was a torrential downpour accompanied by a thunderstorm

2 Likes

It heated up to like 65 degrees here and caused severe tornado warnings across the state. My grandma sent a picture of a tree that was uprooted right outside her apartment.

1 Like

damn american weather seems horrific

5 Likes