The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

“I’m beheaded man’s cooler older brother” yeah vergilposting proves this so :100: congrats buddy

3 Likes

Where did he say that. I just checked

1 Like

The FNAF Movie finished filming today.

It’s coming soon.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just saw this

1 Like

Unicorns existed 350,000 years ago. This is what they looked like.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hurt CoPain doesn’t know that I’m one of them people

2 Likes

I’m actually on board with this idea since most urban cities have better air quality considering there’s more vegetation nearby than in large cities like New York and others. With huge amounts of structures, there’s no room for any plant life except for just any parks the government or the city hall require. So the air quality probably isn’t as good. Plus you have to consider the huge population there compared to in smaller towns.

2 Likes

I do not know why people are hating on the idea but ok (that kinda looks like my grandpa’s swimming pool when it has not been cleaned for a week)

2 Likes

At least you didn’t find a dead rabbit in yours

2 Likes

did you?

2 Likes

yea, it somehow got under the pool cover and drowned

2 Likes

oh god… RIP RABBIT :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit: :rabbit2: :rabbit: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I see where you’re coming from, but I feel there still should be areas of greenery in urban areas, and they should probably be planned beforehand so we don’t ever need to use these liquid trees

5 Likes

I feel like it doesn’t give the complete feel of seeing a tree standing there, no? Instead, you see a green glass container. What are you supposed to do? Look and stare at the algae? At least with a tree you can see the branches waving in the wind, and the shade from the sun.

1 Like

Ninja Turtles ooze :drooling_face:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I swear rearranging/simplifying equations is going to be the death of me

5 Likes