The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Honestly everything about the modern Xbox controllers is good except the triggers. The Xbox 360 controller triggers felt so much more satisfying to use that their modern equivalents

4 Likes

That remote is still lying around somewhere…

2 Likes

Wait who renamed the OTC? They removed the 2

2 Likes

If you want to hear the Undertale intro, go to sound effects and select “Chime”. Then go to “Chime 15”. Yeah. (It’s not the exact same, but very similar)

Under alerts, “Alert 33” is the exact same sound you get when you edit someone else’s game. @rezarg in case you’re still making that Flowlab in Flowlab game

In Indie Sounds, under Success, a lot of the “Win Ending” sounds have similar vibes to undertale

3 Likes

Powell Janulus, a Canadian who now lives in British Columbia still holds the Guinness World Records that he earned in 1985 for being fluent in 42 languages.
Source: 10 Most Accomplished Polyglots – They’re Truly Amazing!

So, my dream is to become fluent in 8 languages. English (Obviously), German, French, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Chinese, and Japanese. (Dialects are a whole other story.)

Even though this man was fluent in 42 languages, an amazing feat, would it be unrealistic to become fluent in 8?

Of course learning a language takes time, patience, and dedication, perhaps some ambition too, which I have an abundance of. However, if I were to set aside that time, do you think someone like me could really achieve that? Languages can stand out in you’re mind when you practice them enough, but you also have to take into account the possibility of someone accidentally mixing words up from other languages when speaking in another one. Of course not in your mother tongue (first language), but I mean with others.

Just asking people’s opinions, respond freely!

2 Likes

I can speak British Australian and English

2 Likes

wow such skills i cant beleive it

i can speak nothing i am a [REDACTED]

sender {syntax} 404 NOT FOUND
{ ERROR CODE = ‘3456789809-08978756534’}

1 Like

At least try to make the error believable

1 Like

bruh u dont need to be mean about it lmao I was bored. srry I’m not an epic actor who has technological skills like elon musk XD

1 Like

Ich bin sehr basiert

ich bin nicht einverstanden

im derjenige, der basiert

du bist basiert? Oder nein?

1 Like

ich bin sehr basiert, während du bist nur based.

1 Like

hi chooms, i just watched the first episode of cyberpunk edgerunners

2 Likes

Omg. Great anime honestly 10/10.

1 Like

This is a spoiler do not click it!!!Bro you bout the goofiest ■■■■. Why did you click this?

4 Likes

Ah, mehr deutsch?

kein viel, .Obwohl ich aufgrund meines erbes lerne

1 Like