The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I found a super cool ai generation app on the App Store called Starryai and you get 5 free credits a day, which is only 4 generated imaged per credit.

So that’s the only downside, but it has created super realistic and amazing creations, plus you can technically own these since it’s ai generated, who else would have one.

Some images I managed to create

These may seem weird, but I was looking at possible character concepts and ideas for the series I’ve been working on. So far I have gotten some wild creations and it’s amazing.
Not to mention you can select different themes like abstract worlds or fantasy so there’s it definitely helps in generated art and ideas for world building.

6 Likes

Porkchops their pork chops.

3 Likes

Unidentifiable

1 Like

I never use them alone. The reason I have them is so that I can use my computer as a gaming console to play with friends when they come over.

6 Likes

Yes, they are. Is this your cooking @ZayDex06?

1 Like

I use XBox controllers with PC all the time to play PC games. I connect them with BlueTooth. It makes PC gaming much easier and more fun. (In my opinion)

7 Likes

Did anyone notice i used the wrong their? Also this is my cooking.

Nice. (That’s a lot of porkchops:)
Also yes, there are many variations of there that all mean different things.

1 Like

lol, I got a big family, (Imma Bean)

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

I just got a wise mystical tree ad

4 Likes

My friend got clickbaited by an ad that said the most realistic game for pc and then proceeded to take him to raid shadow legends.

7 Likes

A fate I could have succumbed to had I not been living in the world of memes. Maybe you should ytell him aboyt Wise Mystical Tree.

3 Likes

You can run, but you can’t hide.

RAID: Shadow Legends finds all.

7 Likes

a thingy i drew just now from a silly roblox game

6 Likes

Buzz

3 Likes

currently listening to the playlist for silly goofsters

1 Like

Bee swarm simulator? What’s the max amount of hives now? Or the highest gate?

5 Likes

35 gate, idk what the max hive slots is i only have 30 lol
also timelapse :eyes:

4 Likes

I have yet to enter a raid download link.

4 Likes