The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Me too lol. My favorite vehicles tend to be the rarer ones, ones that have limited appearances throughout the [Halo] franchise like the Revenant, Mantis, Air Wraith (Wraith but anti-aircraft), and Pelican (which is common technically but very rare in gameplay because you only get to pilot it once in Halo 4). However my single top favorite is probably the Scorpion tank.

2 Likes

I don’t have a server for Minecraft. Unfortunate though if most people won’t be interested.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize how close we are to OTC 3! Time does indeed fly.

5 Likes

Who here is gay
I’m straight

Would you join a Minecraft server?

• Yes, java
  • Yes, bedrock
  • Yes, either
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

We do not discuss such things here. This is a game development platform. As per grazer’s request/demand, we should keep politics outside of this platform. Thank you.

4 Likes

Its just a joke

Its not really politics but I don’t think a 12 year old should be thinking about that. Those are adult decisions. Do not argue with me unless you do it on Discord, and are prepared for the fact that I will not respond until I get home.

Humor not found. Simply asking an orientation question like that isn’t really funny.

3 Likes

If my parents let me? Most likely both. But knowing them they probably wouldn’t :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Do you have Minecraft already? Can you play online? If you answered yes to both questions, you should be able to play unless your parents don’t want you to play with friends.

Also mebslime I only have Bedrock edition and not Java due to my lack of a gaming PC, so be sure to check what version of the game most Flowlab users have before you commit to making a Flowlab server.

4 Likes

Grammar alert Grammar alert Grammar alert Grammar alert Grammar alert

They only let me play if they know the people that are playing and I would have to use my fathers account for java and maybe bedrock.

4 Likes

I reread my post multiple times and found no errors :slightly_smiling_face:.

You probably know us, right? My parents are fine with me online gaming as long as it’s always with trusted individuals that I know. Your parents seem like they just want you to be safe, and that is alright. I have gotten private messaged by multiple scam bots pretending to be women sending me inappropriate messages because of my rizz multiple times before, and I would always block and report their message requests upon seeing them. Never click or open links from people you don’t know, or if the person you do know sounds like a bot and has been hacked.

If your parents only let you play online with people they know, that’s different. A problem, even. It is for sure safer, but also sadder because you most likely have friends that your parents don’t know personally, and there becomes a gaming issue. I’m not really sure how to resolve this to be honest.

edit: mebslime came up with a great solution below

3 Likes

Exactly. I think anyone can identify what anything they want at any age, but especially in kids under 13, you may wake up the next day and feel something completely different because of the changes your mind is going through. Again as you and MeBurningSlime said, we should just keep this off of the platform. Even though this is an OTC, that does not mean that we should have orientations and political things on here. Though I find it odd people get offended by orientations, they still can, so it should not be on here.

4 Likes

Replying to Bobos:
I cannot be offended by anything, but I would say that sometimes meburningslime judges things as being “political” a tad bit too early sometimes is all.

Replying to 28Jefferson-bobby:

Ouch. The error has been fixed.

1 Like

I would recommend proposing to them that they monitor you for the first few sessions so that they may trust you and us. For sure don’t go against your parent’s wishes though.

4 Likes

A 3 year old was arrested for selling “the teeth rotting powder”.

2 Likes

That sounds like it came from The Onion.

1 Like

The other powder

1 Like