The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

why did you make the post

Halo Halo2 GIF - Halo Halo2 Halo Oorah GIFs
Lol I forgot about those but yeah I did

1 Like

They’re kind of annoying since they (Seraph, Saber, and Broadsword) are impossible to land. The upside is; they have immense Firepower.

1 Like

WHaT iF a BaBy feLL?!?!??
depending on the length of the drop the baby would sustain either minor, major or fatal injuries.

that frail a s s basket wouldn’t do a thing

Its Undertale jackass

NO JUST NO!

Censor the bad word with blur spoiler now please

2 Likes

A cracked server is basically a free, but sort of modified server that allows just about anyone to join if they have the server IP. It’s not pirating Minecraft at all since you still need Minecraft to run it, but the server isn’t official and is usually very laggy.

In other words, it has to be manually opened whenever someone wants to play, it’s not a 24/7 server.

7 Likes

toby fox foam shower :grin:

1 Like

Please remove this post or censor it.
@Jefferson-Bobby
@paisleypug

A cracked server cracks the security of Minecraft, allowing modded (and hacked) clients to join. However, this also allows for both editions to join. It’s risky to run a cracked server without good moderation or keeping it private.

5 Likes

Is anyone here hello

If you use aternos servers, you can share the IP so only those with the IP address can join it. It’s free and my friends have been using it for years.

4 Likes

I am planning on Aternos. It’s worked very well in the past.

2 Likes

Another option is we could find a small server and we all join as a clan. I currently am one of the two leaders for a cracked server called Semivanilla.

5 Likes

A large building fire happened a little bit away from where I live. The whole building is gone. Nothing is left.

Photo

Gin’s Tavern, doubt any of you have heard of it. It’s in Wyoming County PA.
When you live in an area with a few thousand people around you, anybody’s news is everybody’s news.

3 Likes

Has not released yet.