r/wooosh

1 Like

copied the media link from discord

1 Like

bruh i think pug is a semi trustable person

2 Likes

Should it not be põr?

1 Like

It depends. In my class it can either be para or por. Since it means the same thing, but probably derived from different Spanish cultures.

3 Likes

My understanding is that Por is male, para is female. I did a lot of structured latin and spanish rather than the new weird “learn in phrases” thing, so I know a lot of the structure but have a smaller vocabulary.

2 Likes
4 Likes

What game is that?

2 Likes

I trust no one on any sort of website and Pug just said that he’s a griefer. I am not joining a server to be griefed.
(According to my PC, the word Griefed isn’t a word, XD)

2 Likes

Although both Spanish prepositions Por and para can often be translated as "For ," they have separate meanings and can seldom be used as synonyms. Por is often used to indicate who performs an action or the reason for it being performed. Para is often used to indicate the result of an action being performed.

1 Like

puginarug is a practical joker, real griefers would never just openly admit it like him. I’ve already said “r/wooosh” to you because the joke whooshed over your head. Besides, if pug really griefs I’ll just join the server and take his face like Optimus Prime.
Optimus Prime Transformers GIF - Optimus Prime Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen GIFs
I think I have enough Microsoft rewards points.

3 Likes

I hope so… I normally play Video game type things on Saturdays (Since I have no work on the weekends) and maybe Tuesdays.

The server is on Bedrock, right?

3 Likes

If he griefs, I will deal with him.

3 Likes

Yes, bedrock. We could try to make a saturday server time, I think that might fit well for everyone

3 Likes

Ok. I love building in this game (Minecraft) and hope to not be griefed on a private server.

3 Likes

Saturday is free of work for most people. I think it should work as a server day.

3 Likes

great! i’ll probably be up all night on saturday so i’ll be able to play with you dudes

6 Likes

I don’t have Bedrock PC :sob:

2 Likes