The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Skeleton

2 Likes

I just opened up Minecraft and the yellow worded quote of the day I had was, ĀØTechnoblade never diesĀØ

9 Likes

I got one that just said ā€œBe politcal, be gay, be anti-racistā€

4 Likes

Does anyone think this lore would make a good game?

The lore in question.

You and a group of [number to be chosen] have been sent on an expedition to ā€œNo Manā€™s Landā€ a land full of wildlife and minerals. The only problem is. . . For some reason no one has even come back. You aim to find out why no one has came back and to return with information about the land and its inhabitants.

A few weeks into your expedition, and things are not going well. A decent amount of your party has vanished in the nights and you havenā€™t seen them since. You are starting to worry. . . Will you make it out alive?

Iā€™m thinking to try and make it into a choose your own adventure but Iā€™m not that sure. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Someone made my school in Minecraft down to detail

5 Likes

Who all wants to join Saturday on the server?

3 Likes

I might. It seems fun. Will all of us be scattered all over the world or be a group. I want to fight the Warden (And beat it) in survival mode with a group of players. My main roles in survival worlds are;

1: Building
2: Mining
3: Farming

2 Likes

I feel like Flowlab is slowly having a growing Penguin Apocalypse.

@jake is also a Penguin.

Heā€™s in a snowstorm:

8 Likes

i will not fall to the penguins. I neither will defeat them. I shall stay neutral.

3 Likes

It is only a matter of time before most all of us will fall under penguin supremacy.

3 Likes

My pfp has remained the same for four years. You ainā€™t taking me down.

2 Likes

The farther you wander from spawn, the worse it is on the overall lifetime of the server. Thus, weā€™ll be mostly near spawn, working together. I found the perfect spot for working on my next megabase already.

3 Likes

Give up and join the army

1 Like

I survived the meme fad, the JR pfp fad, and the among us fad. This too shall become boring to you in a few months.

2 Likes

just give up

1 Like

No u

1 Like

Wellā€¦ It has changed, but the same character though.

2 Likes

We can all agree @AbstractGallery has the most advanced, glorious pfp.

2 Likes

It did change for a month till I decided that old drawing sucked lol

1 Like

bloons art

5 Likes