The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

the nullspace

2 Likes

Just realized that the chat blocks heck (the “bad” version of it). Is it that bad a word?

2 Likes

eh, some ultra-religious people might find it offensive, i’m pretty sure the censoring thing is the same as roblox’s

3 Likes

Yeah, some people may not find it offensive but others do so the forums probably just wants to play it safe so it doesn´t get sued or anything by someone who thinks the word shouldn´t be uncensored.
I mean I live in an area where I have said Oh my God, and other kids went crazy because I said it. My teacher even refused to say it in a book once.

3 Likes
  1. The light
  2. Bit Spire
  3. The dome
  4. Taile Gamougg: Through the Elements
1 Like

Dear penguin people, I have made a drawing showing that I come in peace.

(still not becoming a penguin)

8 Likes

5 Likes

Penguins are one of my favorite animals, though I believe in the world of ink animals. So, I will be sticking with my octoling.

5 Likes

i like squids

4 Likes

best ai

1 Like

Buff Deadly Smile 2023

Upscaled

1 Like

this reminds me of the time you drew Buff Smiling Major

1 Like

I just read the story of the Ruby Ridge incident. That poor family. I can’t believe the government would allow that to happen. El Waco too, and although this happened so long ago, I still enjoy researching it.

4 Likes

In my opinion, African Civets are the cutest and coolest animals.

A picture of a Civet

Another picture of a civet

2 Likes

That animal is very cute. I am really bad at choosing favorites so I can´t choose one. But right now I am stuck on sea turtles.

3 Likes

Which type of sea turtle? Leatherbacks or Green Sea turtles? They are both cute.

3 Likes

Green.
I honestly didn´t know there was a difference.
Although Leatherbaaks are also pretty cool.

3 Likes

Green Sea turtles have a green hard shell, whilst leatherbacks have a blue leathery shell.

OTC 3 is coming up!

2 Likes

Ok yeah. I just see a turtle in the sea and think sea turtle. Never really noticed a difference. Unless you put them back to back.

3 Likes

hi

5 Likes