The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I’ve read all the books page by page

1 Like

Try to do a craft that you have stuff for.

3 Likes

Understandable and completely relatable.

I doubt you’ve read every book to ever exist.

You could also try writing one yourself.

6 Likes

I love the Sherlock series

2 Likes

I know I’m strange, but I love classical greek literature. Plato, Aristotle, Homer, they all fascinate me. They’ve come up with concepts so universal (in a similar culture to America’s, by the way) that they are still applicable to this day.

6 Likes

Greek and Roman culture in general just fascinates me. The architecture, the society, the fact that they all had to use the restroom in one giant disgusting unsanitary room in Rome. It’s all so amazing to think of the lives these people lived, and envision (if we haven’t killed ourselves off by then) people in the future thinking of us as ancient people and wondering why we did certain things.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Soon in the future the games we categorize as “Modern” will soon be known as “Retro” games.

6 Likes

The future may look like today because metal, copper and gold will still be sparse resources

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni you should play this, i added your skin to it

3 Likes

The moving platforms are extremely annoying to jump from, you only have a very tiny window for jumping.

3 Likes

Look how far i got:
Screenshot 2023-05-24 8.36.49 AM

4 Likes

I’ll try it when I get home :+1:

3 Likes

I remember watching the news and everything slowly progressed. 1 confirmed case in the US. 10 cases. 100, 1000, 1 million. The year that the world held its breath. (I’m going to tell my kids a way more dramatic version of what 2020 was like if I have any).

5 Likes

my friend is trying to hunt me down, because I use discord light mode.

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like