The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I was wondering what the spam of random faces was for lol XD

6 Likes

apparently there’s something called “aave” which are words non-black people can’t say
so basically,now if you say “sus”,“cap”,“boo” etc. you are apparently racist
the internet ****ing did it. they made the word “sus” racist.

4 Likes
2 Likes

wait did liz truss resign from being the uk’s prime minister ALREADY? dang she’s a good speedrunner
edit:she’s such a good speedrunner even lettuce outlasted her

2 Likes

Prime Minister Speedrun Any% No Major Glitches

2 Likes

most casual game of chaos tag

most casual game of infection tag (added to update 0.2 of the casualtagpedia)

stuff not to do with tag

most casual interaction between two angry gen alphas

When the DOOM music kicks in - YouTube

3 Likes

Not sure if you know this, but after witnesses a mind boggling fact a while ago, tag actually is short for touch and go.

4 Likes

“touch and go” literally fits all versions of the game

edit:i looked up “all variants of tag” and as always wikipedia has given me info on a rabbit hole. apparently “kissing games” are a thing???
edit 2:i am not going down that section of wikipedia ever again

2 Likes

anyone have any idea how you would make it so you can only collect an item once, ever (so even if you reload or something it would not be recollect-able)

2 Likes

Have a special save for it

3 Likes

Have you tried the save behavior? It acts like the global behavior, but it can save whatever number is inputted on the users device and saves after reloading. That’s how I made ball bounce simulator save even after you leave the game.

4 Likes
2 Likes

the thing is, if you restart the level that object reappears, allowing you to collect it again

is there a way to keep an object deleted permanently?

4 Likes

well i think save should still work, but you could try using globals too as well as the saves. also i think play and view links have different save files.

3 Likes

maybe first time you get it it saves that you got it and every other time it will do:

If object1Collected = True:
~Destroy object1

Edit: ayy it worked

2 Likes

it’s been 21 days and we have over 1000 posts

4 Likes

a testament to how active this community is

so how long you think until OTC 3?

4 Likes

9 months

3 Likes

haha i found this while looking in my old posts

4 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni whenever i try to open Penguin Penthouse it crashes/freezes and also causes all my other flowlab tabs to stop responding…

3 Likes