The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

im active

2 Likes
3 Likes

guys @paisleypug is out of bubblegum

2 Likes

3 Likes

I know this is off topic for the off topic channel, and I don’t mean to advertise, but I was looking to see if anyone would be interested.

4 Likes

I love it, if I had time and I actually knew any of your anomalies I’d participate

4 Likes

It’s a week (more like 5 days) long event so if you change your mind or find time, let me know.

Also I could give you a list of characters or you can create your own. I won’t deduct anything if you use your own, I want everyone to be creative and not feel limited. I actually recommend that you create your own entity or character instead of just drawing mine, but then again, most of mine barely have physical descriptions and almost none have any drawings so you could really make up what you want for them.

4 Likes

I saw that you’re on the Foundation Discord server, but I don’t know if you’re active much on there. I did post a quick description of some basic factions such as Foremakers, SCU soldiers, New Caben Elites, Subjects, and I hope to describe some others as well. Just for those who do plan to draw an existing character or base theirs off of an existing empire or faction.

3 Likes

i could enter but idk what any of the like scp’s or whatever are so idk what to draw

1 Like

also

challenge

if you beat it free cookie

I’ll have a list of the more iconic characters of the series with physical descriptions.

4 Likes

oh! if you could send that i could begin making art rn!

4 Likes

you can play the games like Flee to see the character designs of the most important characters

2 Likes

What are your favorite Pixar movies?

4 Likes

Cars and toy story 1-3/4, both monsters inc and university

3 Likes

Not good at picking favorites but I am very found of Bug’s Life.

4 Likes

I am not fond of Disney Pixar.

3 Likes

My favorite is probably monsters university

5 Likes

Wall-E, and monsters inc/uni

3 Likes