The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

quick! we must preform the ritual to trap @Teaslee here!

1 Like

The Bee has arrived. WHO SUMMONED ME.

1 Like

uhhh, it was @JUSTPLAINOP !

2 Likes

wait guys is the otc’s medevil era over?

1 Like

…I pinged you because I caught you liking my posts without posting. Me Burning Slime taught me to.

Yes.

2 Likes

I love Flowlab so I stay making free games here, but I always had the intention to make fully blown FPS games for Gamougg. That’s part of the reason why I came to Flowlab, but I stayed because it’s fun. The idea of me making Gamougg a 3D game series and then selling it for really low prices on Steam because I like making free games but also want to make money, but I hate microtransactions only came later on around the time of Gamougg 3’s release.

To be honest, I started having way less fun after I tried to make player animations in my games. New spinoffs mostly only get made for Gamougg because I have just little ant-sized bit more motivation to work on a Gamougg game than any other game because I basically do anything and make my own cool anime-looking original characters. I agree and understand the benefit of making player animations now, but it really takes a hit on the thing I like about Flowlab most.

On a side note, why do you, DWGAMEMASTER, the king of reviving dead topics, somehow manage to revive all the topics that don’t need reviving and always miss the one that could always use it, Flowlab Memes?

1 Like

man, so now what era should we enter? victorian? prohibition?

I prefer to call those death.

Present.

2 Likes

Ah, maybe I should begin doing the same.

1 Like

A utopian era of peace.

1 Like

Western.

Yes, I shall teach you the ways of catching random users. @meburningslime.

Post: “Boo!” and ping them, then claim that you caught them.

2 Likes

HECK YAH! GUNS AND HORSES!

2 Likes

Excellent, I shall begin posthaste.

1 Like

wow, a new title, would be funny if a got a badge for that

2 Likes

YES, GIMME THE HORSES AND THE GUNS.

THE OTC HAS NOW ENTERED THE WESTERN ERA!
ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WILL MEET SHERIF MEB!

1 Like

…Where in the west of where?

2 Likes

The wild west.
Wherever that is.

1 Like

Does anyone play Generation Zero?

It’s a co op game on steam that I’ve been playing and it’s a bit boring without other players, lol.

1 Like