His name is Hong Jeff.

5 Likes

how do you turn on dark mode

1 Like

look at the usernames…

1 Like

in preferences, go to your profile

@paisleypug

Just to clarify, yes it does. It gives the user access to you Email, which can lead them to your real name, password, and location. I’m not sure you understand how this sort of thing works.

(This post was a response to this post, don’t mind it.)

2 Likes

I always thought the opposite of my user would be Lively_Frown because in reality no-ones smile is safe. When someone is smiling it could mean many things like how they’re planning to take over the galaxy or how I smile when I’m thinking of how I could destroy the world.

1 Like

Rec room! please!!

2 Likes

You manipulate everything.

WHERE IS HALO 5? Seriously, it’s among the best FPS’. I wouldn’t play Minecraft with strangers.

@meburningslime i don’t have a pc, and my ps4 doesn’t have enough space to buy any new games. So the only things i can really play are games that are cross platform with lots of other systems (ex. btd6 and rec room as mentioned earlier)

3 Likes

for some reason, my sense of humor likes this

4 Likes

For some reason, my temper doesn’t.

1 Like

Well, I guess its not for everyone(not trying to get into a heated argument here)

3 Likes

Halo 5 will never be added to the list because meburningslime doesn’t want anyone to waste 50 dollars. You and a very small vocal minority are literally the only people in existence who like Halo 5 this much. And even those other people wouldn’t say Halo 5 is one of the best FPS games.

2 Likes

Oh come on. We all have different opinions, yours is very strange.
This would be my choice. I would play this with anyone. @meburningslime, you play this? I love that game.

Correction: 15-20 USD.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, this guy’s pretty crazy.

2 Likes

huh, that is pretty crazy, wow @John_Shrekinson what to you have to say for yourself, your taste is horrible

3 Likes
3 Likes