The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

wasn’t Odyssey kind of an open world?

1 Like

I myself am 15. :t_rex:

2 Likes

Not even close, insta and tiktok are way worse. Discord is good if you’re not being immature or naive on it.

3 Likes

I 100% agree with dinodev

1 Like

It was “open” movement. But not “open world” as the levels were still linear and the game overall was linear.

1 Like

i am 11 years old! okay? i am not 9 years old, also do some math! i started 2 years ago and now im eleven, so i am now 11 years old

1 Like

Not this again. TikTok is so bad it should not be discussed on this ‘Glorious’ topic. TikTok does have a bunch of useful cooking tutorials and recipes though.

3 Likes

Either way DG can’t use discord, because he’s not allowed (being under 13). We’d have to kick him out (discord deletes servers that has users under the age of 13 as a way to get their ToS across to people).

2 Likes

My bad lol

1 Like

You started 1 year ago XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Oh dont you even get me started- i never used it but i heard the stories about how bad it is, im glad its being banned

1 Like

This actually made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

Just edit your account age. When I was young, I made myself 20 so I could play Halo.

Near two years now.

1 Like

i started the FORUMS 1 year ago, that 1st year i didnt have a account and i had to figure things out myself

1 Like

Your literally 10 You can’t deny it.

i am 11

WHO CARES?

What if he’s 1? What do you have to do with it?

1 Like

(thank you)

He can’t be 1.