The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

how annoying we are

Your the annoying one.

bud, quit lyingā€¦we BOTH areā€¦

No Iā€™m not, you are. Youā€™re extremely annoying.

YOU need to quit lying.

THE END.

1 Like

1 Like

My Chromebook now has drip. Isnā€™t it amazing?

5 Likes

I was at my local Walmart today and the prices on Legos are insanely low. No one is buying the old stock and everything is so cheap.

I literally bought a 600 Piece Hoth AT-ST for only $24. And some poly bags for a couple bucks.

5 Likes

woohoo! i got it after all these years!

2 Likes

(hehehhehehheeheheh) it works

@John_Shrekinson thoughts on this?

I got a gift card form my friend and I saw that Amazon had some cheap knockoffs for Devastator, but they seem pretty good quality in terms of transforming.

There is another company selling the same set for $8 cheaper, but itā€™ll take two months to even ship it to the US, so I was thinking about this one.

I could get a combiner Wars Brutus KO for $50, but itā€™s the same figures from the Combiner Wars toyline which I thought were low grade as each figure has that swiveling joint on their chest.

3 Likes

i dont know bout this kind thing

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I was asking another Transformer collector on a second opinion. I donā€™t normally buy third party figures because Iā€™m afraid of quality, but also loyal to Hasbroā€™s figures. But I wonā€™t get a realDevastator figure this cheap so I might as well buy a KO version.

2 Likes

im sorta like that but with nerf

1 Like

For nerf, I would only buy Adventure Force. Since it was the only half decent Ko version of Nerf Guns. But the Gel Blasters seem to be the newest thing in terms of Nerf firearms. They fire at much accurate and efficient rates and use eco-friendly gel pellets that are like $10 for 500 of them. Nerf Bullets are outrageous, especially when youā€™re too afraid to shoot a 45 round clip of nerf Rival bullets and only finding half of them back.

3 Likes

haha yes, not to mention that elite 2.0 ā– ā– ā– ā– , its complete garbage, not a upgrade

1 Like

hey i pinged you on my topic

1 Like

When I click the link it says that itā€™s out of stock. I think itā€™s a really nice figure from the looks and some details that were provided. I would highly recommend watching a video on it before you spend that much money on it. My parents also told me to watch a video before buying the Galvatron Studio Series figure I got from Walmart.

Iā€™m not really sure if I qualify as a collector because I open and play with all of the Transformers I get because theyā€™re so fun. Most of the Transformers I have currently are toys from dollar stores. I have two different kinds of Montoy Super Robots from Dollarama, two die-cast metal Hot Wheels-sized Transformers from Your Dollar Store With More (which seemingly lives up to its name very well) and another different kind of Transformer thatā€™s just a little bit bigger than Core Class which I got from a different location of that same specific dollar store. The die-cast ones are called Vehicle: Deformation Robot or something like that, Iā€™ll have to check when Iā€™m at home. The Core Class-sized one has ā€œRobots in Disguiseā€ on the box, which is the only direct Transformers reference aside from the toy design itself (the one I got was Optimus with weird color placement, but there were also some other ones which clearly seemed to be inspired by RID 2001). One Montoy robot was $4 and the other one was $5 (all Canadian in dollars). The die-cast bots were $5 each, and the Core Class bot was $2. The die-cast ones also have the least chemical risk from my experience. The transformations were pretty good for all of them, but the Montoy $5 was way cheaper and easier to break than the $4 one :skull:.

My RID 2001 inspired knockoff of Optimus Prime (which I named Optimus Crime after a meme I found) has that swiveling joint on his chest. He seems to have the most fragile transformation out of all the knockoffs I have. I saw Ratchet have such a joint when he transforms in the scene where the Autobots arrive on Earth in the 2007 movie, so I thought that real toys would do that joint justice. I didnā€™t know that it disappoints in official figures too.

Bruticus seems really cool but Devastator is too. In this case, I would probably buy the character you like more, as it will feel more worth your money (or so I believe based on all my experience).

Good choice.

In conclusion, I think itā€™s a really nice toy, but think about the character maybe, and watch a video before buying for sure.

3 Likes

I think a part of me died when I saw how the length of this paragraph lol. Thatā€™s a lot of information.

2 Likes