The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

I would probably change mine to be me with a city background.

2 Likes

me? jee whiz, that would open the floodgates caus not everyone know im 11 plus im ugly as frick, im almost always wearing helmets or mask, unless i have to take it off…i like masks

is that weird? am i weird?

Mine would be a silhouette of me on a hill with the sun setting infront of me.

Nah, I wear a clunky N95 everywhere. It’s for safety.

2 Likes

mine would be me wearing a mask, i like masks or anything covering all my face realy

Cool, covid mask of assassin mask?

Dang, did I just say the bad version of donkey twice?

That would be cool too.

1 Like

anything that covers all of my face

1 Like

I like sunset and sunrise. The end of a fun day, and the start of another.

2 Likes

It would me with my back toward the camera staring into a city full of neon lights while it’s raining and night time.

2 Likes

Kind of depressing, in my opinion.

1 Like

i dont care as long as my face is fully hidden, i like masks

  • City
  • Country

0 voters

In my defence I have a personality that likes rain because it makes them happy.

4 Likes

I like northwestern country, where it’s 50+ degrees F and there’s always another hill to explore.

… Who is them? XD.

2 Likes

i like citys more, out in the country nobody is there for you…your all alone

1 Like

Probably myself in my Eyeless Jack halloween costume from last year.

2 Likes

What the heck is that?

1 Like

Creepypasta character. Back when it was in it’s prime, in the 2010s.

3 Likes

No idea, he sounds terrifying.