The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

You’re one of us now!

Before long you’ll have a full playlist of your favourite video game music!

2 Likes

The only song I actually took the time to make a full good level was Space Invaders. I loved making it and am quite satisfied with the result.

4 Likes

Yes, I love to listen to video game songs or electronic songs all day long. It is amazing. I also like to listen to remixes of certain video game songs as well, it is very good.

5 Likes

Are you available to play on the Minecraft server? Sorry to bother you.

1 Like

It’s no problem, I don’t mind people asking one bit. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to, I’ve been pretty busy with real life stuff.

2 Likes

I saw that video, the animation was epic

2 Likes

TGOTCOD 3 is here! les go

2 Likes

Best quotes anyone?
so inspiring

1 Like

I love that song and video :100: :+1:

3 Likes

Hey! @lonesable Remember me from your game jam?

4 Likes

Of course I do, winners aren’t so easily forgotten.
How has everything been?

5 Likes

what is happening i just got here

1 Like

lonesable is a user who hasn’t talked in a while

3 Likes

There were sanctions in my country that prevented my access to this site, I have relocated.
I would have been much happier remaining active

5 Likes

Oh dear. That sucks immensely. I’m glad you’re back (right?). I hope and wish that you are well.

FYI for a time, I used the unfinished version of the animated logo you made for me (as a still version, not a GIF) as my website’s logo. I drew my own one later on. I think I still use it for my mildly abandoned subreddit but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I understand, I’m glad it got some use. I’m sure some of what I drew for others hasn’t gotten any use at all, so some is better than none.

Also; Level Up Game Jam II? (Who wants a free year of indie)

5 Likes

the h e double hockey sticks was that

My indie just ran out a few weeks ago from the last one lol

2 Likes

what do you mean?