The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Happy birthday extrez! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yeah! Happy birthday. Do you have any plans for the day?

4 Likes

こんにちは、皆さんお元気ですか

3 Likes

私は元気です

1 Like

Man iet labi, arī, es zinu ka tu īstenībā nezini Japāņu valodu. Vāji.

2 Likes

I made a new Feature request, would it be helpful?

1 Like

I got my scripts for my speeches in speech. This is really exciting because I love acting.
If you don’t know what speech is it’s basically just very short plays, and then all the schools from the area meet and act their speeches in front of a judge and well, get judged.
This year is the last year I’ll ever be able to do it though because they don’t have speech for the older grades, which is sad, so I got to do not only a duet but also a group of four.

5 Likes

I’ve received a ton of gifts and I plan to just lay back today - I also enjoy all the art I’m getting, and my partner gave me an entire 100 song playlist :sob:

8 Likes

the art in question:

8 Likes

Yea, thank you dude : D

4 Likes

I’ve had the money for a while now, but I’m gonna finally get myself a 3D printer.
I plan on ordering the Ender 3 Pro from amazon and I can’t wait for the crazy abominations I’m gonna make with it. All I know is that Dnd is going to be wild.

3 Likes

extrez birthday!
I’ll post the .PIXIL file on Discord so you can edit it if you want.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Mine is on Wednesday:)

6 Likes

Yoo! Happy early birthday bro

6 Likes

7 Likes

Wait so is that four people on the OTC all with a birthday within a week of each other?

4 Likes

Little doodle

10 Likes

LITTLE DOODLE?? THAT’S AMAZING!

5 Likes

I disagree, this is, in fact, a little doodle: The drawing is obviously a dude, and with lack of muscle anywhere, the terms “little” and “noodle” are applied.
hence: Little Doodle.
Masterful name if I do say so myself.

4 Likes

What do you mean you disagree???

4 Likes