The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Age-wise, I meant, not experience wise

…There are also plenty of members who can use “young one” on me, in that context.

6 Likes

THEN WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY CLASS TALKING ABUT IT!?!?!?

but i will recomend a youtuber by the name of llessons in meme culture, i watch alot of his videos

i am gonna microwave a honeybun for 10 minutes then throw it at a homeless man

2 Likes

“young one” hehe Lois i’m griffin it my all in this gaming comp

:sob:

me too, almost every day

They’re gross ig

(7) AMSR FALL ASLEEP IN 10 MINUTES OR LESS! ASMR FOR SLEEP! - YouTube

@ManiacPumpkin your online? hey, do you got any updates on site 012 incedent?

The Scepter Foundation - New Caben

1 Like

jeez i hope i get my old account back

1 Like

■■■■, as i said that one of my post got removed

The game itself, no.
But I’m currently editing my first book and I’m about a quarter of the way done with it.

Sadly I don’t think I’ll be doing a lot of game development or plan on making a full fledge game anytime soon. I still have a lot of projects I’ll try and finish, but trying to express a massive story in a simple game is difficult so I’ve been slowly moving towards my writing hobby and hope I can achieve something with it.

Mostly since my time is running thin and I just have had a lot of stuff to do, so I’m trying to cut back on a lot of projects I use to do.

3 Likes

Young one, its time you learned the truth. I am your father…

4 Likes

Is @paisleypug’s review topic still active?

You may have your main account but you need to stop swearing or using suggestive text.
As well, your alt account will be suspended when your main account is unbanned.
Next time you create conflict, there will be no warning and will be a perma-ban.

9 Likes

You’re saying that. The jeep literally looks like a 50’s truck.

Really? The 2023 models are pretty cool, to me at least. It appears we all have very different opinions.

Well, that’s because they take aerodynamics into account.

I wouldn’t spend money on a car Period. I’d just make one from scratch.

Thanks a lot JR01 Dragon! I can’t wait to get back to game dev on Red Inferno again!

1 Like

Which model of Jeep? I own a grand Cherokee only because it’s all I could get and it’s basically a tur.d, but it’s done me good.

I wouldn’t mind an old Will.y’s jeep or a Rubicon, but they are slightly different than the 1950s square body.
My grandpa had a 1956 Chevy truck before he sold it, but it was a solid truck with a nice design. So comparing a jeep to them is kind of a compliment.

2 Likes

Y’all could be speaking German for all I know

1 Like
Car?
  • Car guy
  • Know a lot of car guys
  • Have some car experience
  • No car guy

0 voters

1 Like

today’s pokedoku (i feel like i should’ve got this one)

Maybe try Mewtwo for the fighting/legendary.

2 Likes

hmm idk that would be kinda cool

1 Like