The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

not sure whos online, but is anyone up for flow dnd?

2 Likes

bro has the celestial bowl of ramen, i hear it restores you to full hp, plus it increases your magic stat

1 Like

sure if more people are up for it

1 Like

sure, so, you got any updates on taile gammaugg?

1 Like

Yeah, plenty
Taile Gamougg 1 & 2 Remakes
Taile Gamougg: Emerald Warrior Update Log

btw jhon, im thinking about making a fast paced cell shaded movement shooter, if i learn how to code fps games would you want to collab on a fps gammoug?

Yo, absolutely. We could even do it on this:

that will work, so its a deal then!

1 Like

It actually isn’t. DreamWorks is owned by Universal Studios I believe.

2 Likes

Can I join? (Also is this in the summer because I can’t do it if that is the case)

1 Like
1 Like

Wasup guys.

working, on both school and game, how about u?

Pretty good.

1 Like

Do you have any G1 Transformers toys?

3 Likes

No, unfortunately not. I only have three movie toys from Revenge of the Fallen (that I got as a kid), 1 Studio Series, 1 Cyberverse, and a bunch of unofficial ones from a variety of dollar stores. I used to have this small Legends/Core Class scale G1 Optimus Prime, but I’m not sure where it came from and I lost it several years ago. Also lost several years ago were my remote control Bumblebee from one of the first three movies, another movie Bumblebee that was too complex for my stupid butt so I broke it, and some other gray guy from Dark of the Moon toyline (def not in the movie) that I still have the MechTech weapon and one of the feet for, but nothing else of it.

2 Likes

I don’t like the michael bay movies. But I do love the G1 toys, I think they are the best. (And the G1 show of course).

2 Likes

I have a few. I found someone’s mini collection at a thrift store.

Currently I have G1 Hotrod (with a very beat up box and manual) and Rodimus Prime, G1 Skylynx complete with manual, G1 Bumblebee, G1 Longhaul, G1 Twintwist, G1 Perceptor (actually transforms into a working microscope), G1 Thrust (missing some wing pieces), a G1 Reissue of Starscream (2023 retro line so I guess it doesn’t really count), a yellow dump truck pull back figure (forgot the name, but it was from the first wave of toys, and another minicon, but I forgot it’s name as well.

Funny thing is, the original G1 Thrust (basically the same model as the retro Starscream) was actually built better than the Reissue. The pieces line up a lot better when transforming. Then again, they worried more on quality back in the day than the mass production line we have today.

I want a G1 Metroplex or Fortress Maximus so bad, but they are around a couple hundred dollars incomplete. I saw several at a toy shop that sold collectible and vintage figures. They even had G1 SoundWave which I really wanted with a variety of cassettes.

2 Likes

me