The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

2 Likes

@Noven @ManiacPumpkin, I beat you both!!!
My computer was so slow by the end, lol. I’d say FPS was 15- by the end. I tried to do 1 flip at the end, and it was too slow to load it, so I died.

2 Likes

humanity is a blight on this blue marble

4 Likes

Huh?

1 Like

Humanity is a disease on earth.

I think blight is a word for plant disease or something

4 Likes

I finished the racecar movement bundle!

What ya’ll yapping about?

I made the ultimate Racecar movement bundle. I have no idea what took up the 100 posts beforehand.

1 Like

images (6)

2 Likes

@sup3r87, I made this for you. I don’t know why, I guess I was just bored, but I think it turned out pretty well.
Import it into Java Minecraft and see what the skin looks like!!!

No one else steal it, or I’ll come for you.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll make another attempt to beat you, since it’s time consuming just to even reach that far.

1 Like

Does anyone have a Minecraft server or SMP?
Java or Bedrock, I have both.

I’ve been wanting to play Minecraft recently, but I haven’t had anyone else interested that I know of.

I wanted to play modded with the Alex’s cave mod and Dweller mod, but I don’t think anyone would want to play a horror game, lol.

6 Likes

Pvz was a w :cry::cry::cry::cry:

THE LEGEND REPLIED AGAIN

https://g.co/doodle/rmgpecn

google doodle

I would be down for anything. I don’t have much energy to set up another large-scale event, as I’m currently hosting two D&D campaigns, in a third, and developing games alongside a full-time college degree, but I can certainly make time for anything people set up. I still love Minecraft and have 25,000+ hours on it.

6 Likes

I feel that. I’m currently living on campus at the time being, but I also have a little bit more freetime until I find a local job for the evenings.

Also I would love to do D&D. I had a campaign set up for my friends and I, but most of them hesitated or bailed out.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t call myself a Legend. Or if that’s what you’re referring to.

Mebslime is more of a Legend than I since he’s one of the oldest members on here, besides Grazer.

5 Likes

isn’t grazer the person who MADE flowlab?

I did think that, but it might be a passed down thing

4 Likes

FINALLLYYY!!! THERE ARE COLLISION LAYERS!!!

6 Likes