The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

I am going to change my username then, and if Adam and Noah change their names to something similar, I am going to quit the forums.

Not changing my username right now by the way.

3 Likes

The Deadly duo

1 Like

I just want to be the only “Deadly” but Adam wanted to make his name start with “Deadly” and I think he knows it makes me mad so now he’s trying to get our friends to join and have the part of their name; “Deadly” and it’s annoying.

1 Like

Well really noah just saw my name and had his name be deadly to be a joke its not m fault

And i found a better working website for forums

Sorry i have not been active
Ive been busy working on a fallout helmet
(And also i have been trying to find a way to make edible petrol)-

2 Likes

You can join my discord

1 Like

Link to my discord, i post more frequently there plus thats where i put my research on edible gasoline
69625c

2 Likes

Cloud it works

1 Like

I try type site it don’t work:

2 Likes

Are you talking about typing practice? If so, two great sites for that are Dance Mat Typing and FreeTypingGame.net. For FreeTypingGame.net, the desert car game is the best game on the site.

2 Likes

https://astroid.wtf/

I cant go to your party if you dont tell me the time if your parents dont call mine ect ect

1 Like

no its a prxy for school

2 Likes

Nitro type is also a good typing game. I used to grind on it all the time, but there was a lot of hackers who used clients to gain 4,000 words per minute.

I was racing against one guy and I only saw his car teleport for a millisecond and he beat the race by like -0.7 seconds, before it even started.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-02 11.52.16 AM

1 Like

What’s this supposed to mean? Also, OTC 5 is coming up, only 700 more posts to go.

2 Likes

e y e b r o w s

1 Like

The Repeater, one on the left, shoots twice as fast as the regular Peashooter, but two Peashooters have the same fire rate or dps as the Repeater.

Technically, both are very different, since the Repeater has double the speed and only takes up one plot, but in terms of attack speed, both equal out.

I’m not 100% accurate, I haven’t played the game in years.

4 Likes