The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

i mean, moana is pretty good, but the animation and tone of hercules is a lot more enjoyable to me personally

3 Likes

If we’re talking about the animated disney movies then I would choose probably none.
My favorite disney movie is Quantumania.

1 Like

you gotta be joking dude

1 Like

my favorite Disney movie is elemental /j

1 Like

SOMEONE JUST MAKE A POLL ALREADY

not nessecarily meant to be aggresive

1 Like
  • Quantumania
  • Frozen💀
  • hercules
  • moana
  • elamentle
  • me
  • toy story
  • finding nemo
  • finding Dory
  • DreamWorks is better
0 voters
1 Like

Ok wait. . . Which ones are done by DreamWorks and which ones are done by Disney I can never tell the difference with all of these new movies.

1 Like

Trolls, Shrek, home, kung fu panda basically any movie you see that starts with a boy fishing on the moon is a dreamworks movie

5 Likes

Don’t forget Megamind

3 Likes

honnestly alot of the Disney movies would be good if the characters…didn’t sing every 5 minutes

4 Likes

3 Likes

These are good movies. Well Trolls isn’t but everything else.

Though. . . DreamWorks isn’t a thing anymore it’s owned by Disney.

3 Likes

whats me?

this ramen would look better if not for my camera quality

3 Likes

Good take, I liked that movie too. My all-time favorite is Cars, but if you’re not counting Pixar I’d say either Wreck It Ralph 1 or 2. I liked Hercules quite a bit and although Hades in Greek mythology is not a villain by any means, James Woods’ version of him was an excellent performance and I agree with your reasons too. I also did a school assignment on the “hero structure” of writing a few years ago and chose [Disney’s] Hercules for it. :smile:

The third Ant-Man movie? Ngl I don’t remember watching any of them even though I like the character a lot because

• first one I wasn’t interested on the release, and just didn’t bother afterwards
  • second one my friends went without me so I didn’t bother afterwards
  • and third one I didn’t care because I didn’t watch anything in the MCU after Spider-Man: No Way Home cuz, I think it all fell down after that point (arguably before).

No shame in enjoying it though. Whether I like a movie or not, I like to watch the CinemaSins video of it (or CinemaWins, or both) just because why not. CinemaSins always has swearing and CinemaWins usually never does, so I nearly always watched CinemaWins as a kid, which makes me think that’s why I always see the best in every movie (except Star Wars episode 9, we don’t talk about that).

1 Like

If you’re on a newer phone, you can swipe left for pro mode to adjust a bunch of camera settings that could help a lot

Also any movie that’s animated and not Minions (pretty much) shown at Universal theme parks is a Dreamworks movie

1 Like

not sure whos online, but is anyone up for flow dnd?

2 Likes

bro has the celestial bowl of ramen, i hear it restores you to full hp, plus it increases your magic stat

1 Like

sure if more people are up for it

1 Like