go into your flowlab profile
on flowlab.io, not the forums
Did it work?
No, you have to wait for it to load.
Correction; once itâs done on Flowlab, you then need to log out and then back in on the forums for the change to sync
I just wait. It takes about five minutes for a new picture to load if I donât sign out.
-209384783902-1`102983uy89203948903498
iâm never gonna get regular back am i? the community always completely misinterprets any jokes i make and i honestly feel like unless i just donât engage with the community iâll screw up and have something i post misinterpreted as an actually serious threat of violence or confession to a crime and get flagged to death. i feel like the community has really changed since i first joined.
i donât think server processing speed correlates in any way to your pc.
you should be fine literally anywhere that isnât the forums
iâve almost had eldabyssâ forum shut down because some kid wanted to interpret a game with dark content as adult content
![]()
most of the lesser mature demographic of flowlab resides here, hence why people donât reply or react to you maturely; they have zero clue what youâre talking about and assume the unknown is bad
I got regular back and lost instantly. How does this system work?
I was offline for like a 2-3 Weeks so of course I lost regular, and then it said I got it back and then I lost it again.
be active at least once daily and youâll maintain it just fine
yeah.
i feel like the current community is specifically the extreme opposite of me which is in no way a bad thing, actually itâs a bit of a good thing.
zero offense to them but i seriously donât think this many kids should have internet access
most i had growing up was youtube and public text chats in minecraft servers; lifeboat flashbacks
yeah. i had unrestricted internet access as a kid. that screwed me up real bad.
It started off small, then a tsunami of little kids invaded the forums, and now, all you can see is the devastation itâs brought, but only with destruction will there come improvement
-some wise man
I agree. Technology hasnât just been advancing, it has been taking over the youth population. So many kids these days are on their phones 24/7, and most of the time they are on their phone, theyâll be doing something like tiktok or watching youtube, while they could be doing something much healthier and more useful.
XD.
i spent my entire childhood a huge gamer but even that was more than what we do these days
look at us
attention spans so small and people so inactive that we get entertainment from mindlessly scrolling an app with even more mindless videos all day
and apparently my brainâs rotting. doubt it because i can acknowledge this and barely use tiktok or instagram as a result
