The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

he’s said that’s where his username came from actually

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that… :flushed:
But it’s still a pretty funny website.

6 Likes

yeah, when i was first coming up with a username that website appeared in my head

4 Likes

For some reason I feel like when people over stress they have a life, they don’t have a life, idk why

3 Likes

Can you please reprashe that, I’m dying trying to make sense of it.

4 Likes

Alright, to simplify it: Baboozhi babooda, aluvi atata

4 Likes

I agree with you, I feel enlightened by the fact that someone else thinks like that too.

4 Likes

6 Likes

A few days ago, Saturn was visible right under the super blue moon.

7 Likes

4 Likes

hong jooni pooni spotted

5 Likes

People who stress over things have a life because they have things to stress over. If you have nothing to stress over, you don’t have a lot going on. Wait a sec, I just described my life…

And then you worry about things so much you mess thing up and you ruined everything and continue into a downwards spiral of regret and self doubt because you couldn’t do a simple thing and now you forgot about the other 10 things you were worrying about so now you have to fix that, and then you realize you don’t have the time for that or anything which causes a lack of motivation further lowering your productivity until it snowballs to you sitting on your couch wonder what went wrong and how to fix it, then you realize that maybe nothing went wrong, maybe it’s you that went wrong and life wasn’t actually all that bad after all.

—-

Does that explain it better?

Wait realized that’s not at all what he was saying…

5 Likes

It’s much simpler…

3 Likes

What he actually said is that when people go out of their way to say “oh I have a life” and say all these random things about their life, it’s actually a facade. They don’t actually have anything going on in their life and are just trying to find something in it to make them interesting.

I’m the exact opposite, my life is pretty normal and I enjoy that. I now have my first official crush and sure it puts knots in my stomach, but that’s pretty normal.

4 Likes

Are you me?

3 Likes

Is x^2 + 6x + 9 a perfect square?

2 Likes

@_Gato

3 Likes

hello guy, its your favorite glowy eyed freind’s alt!

1 Like

now, i am here to say some things, i want to let you all know i will be leaving this community by choice for a while, i want to thank you all for being so great, so i will leave you with some last things, first i will leave you with my favorite song

now i will leave you with a quote
“show not always hate, but always love, cause a ruckus, be unpredictable, be chaotic, but be caring and kind”
and i will now leave you all with one last laugh

one last laugh to the three musky tears, my heros

one last laugh to arty and the myths

one last laugh to nature and ember y yatoshi

one last laugh to pug and flesh automotons

one last laugh to even you beheaded man!

one last laugh to raiden and jhon!

one last laugh to alpacas and code!

one last laugh to this wonderful community!

so come on flowlab laugh with me one last time!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

(i will be back one day)

10 Likes

Don’t delete this, moderators. He’ll be back after maturing and growing as a person, like CodeAlpaca predicted.

7 Likes