The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Only 6 more days…

2 Likes

Imagine getting destroyed by a tank painted like a Fisher-Price toy
actually though, I’m glad that tank based ACs get a chance to shine.

2 Likes

Yep! I cannot wait until I’ll be able to play the game on Xbox!

1 Like

Is that doom? Halo?

1 Like

Fair warning: you’ll be spending most of your time in the garage building, testing, and tweaking your AC to fit your playstyle. Specifically your choice of legs, each leg type fundamentally changes how you play the game.

2 Likes

Armored Core IV: Fires Of Rubicon. Coming out August 25th. 6 days left.

2 Likes

I just want to see if the game is accurate; if the mech designs are possible.

1 Like

They are definitely possible, you just need to buy the right parts.

To continue my tangent:

Bipedals are all rounders that are safe bets in most situations.

Reverse-Joints have lower load and defense capacity in exchange for superb aerial mobility.

Quadrupeds/Tetrapods have higher load capacity and defense than Bipeds, and can perform a glide to stay midair with minimal energy drain.

Tanks have the highest load capacity and defensive stats, at the cost of extra poor aerial mobility.

and each of these leg types come in lightweight, mediumweight, and heavyweight options.

2 Likes

No, as a cadet engineer, I need to assure that the mechs aren’t impossible IRL.

Thanks for the information. I am working on the stack project.

1 Like

Ah, I’m not sure about that. Tank tread and quad based mechs would probably work just fine IRL, but biped and reverse-joint are going to be a bit harder to get working.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen pretty nifty things IRL, but no matter, even the adds are fun, XD.

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize (4)
also this weapon looks absurd, I love it lol

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it.

2 Likes

I’m surprised. It was announced by FROMSOFTWARE at last year’s game awards right after Elden Ring won GOTY.

4 Likes

Here’s some gameplay from a random legendary audience member:

You can tell someone’s an Armored Core veteran when they instinctively start b-hopping.

3 Likes

I know very little about elden ring. I enjoy indie games much more than AAA. The only mainstream games I’ve purchased are Battlefield and Minecraft.

2 Likes

Well consider buying FROMSOFTWARE’s games. They are miles above the rest of the AAA market.

5 Likes

I’ll look into it. If their policies and game quality impress me, I’ll consider trying their games.

4 Likes

hey guys have you subscribed to my channel?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

I’m about to be within the center of the storm.

3 Likes