This is my personality.

2 Likes

I’m intp-t I’m pretty sure

3 Likes

I’m enfp, also a rare type

3 Likes

I am also that apparently.

1 Like

Went back up to the duck tail run for the second time.

Found an original 1984 Gobots Herr Fiend. Missing the back windshield, but a great find for only $2.

5 Likes

What is this “duck tail run?”

4 Likes

It’s basically James Dean days but it’s actually a separate convention.

James Dean was a famous actor back in the day and died very young. So a lot of the older generation started hosting a massive swap meet and car show in his name. The real James Dean days is more limited on what cars can be presented and various other stuff, so there was the Duck Tail run which is more of a flea market, but has quite a big variety of cars and there’s even a flame throwing contest where cars shoot flames out of their exhausts. There was a van last year who burnt the paint off his back doors.

It’s in Gas City Indiana.

4 Likes

The Campaigner? So you’re the same as I am!

5 Likes

Does anyone else get the hiccups after taking pills?

4 Likes

Well, I just went to a Lego store and got myself a few pieces. First, I went for Fuselage extenders. I got one end piece and two middle extenders (All in Black). Now, adding those to my original two sections, I have an entire airliner worth of bottom pieces!

Then I went for wheels. I got eight, four large and four thin. I also made a minifigure just for fun.
I also got a few aircraft visors.

That place has so many useful pieces!

No…

5 Likes

frfr I made some skeleton ninjas recently

3 Likes

I just made a mini-fighter (F-75C) that fits TWO minifigures and has two places to put the turbine propeller. I think I’ll keep it.

Nice.

2 Likes

Thanks.

If you made that with the pieces at the store, you can’t keep it. Those are for the store only. If you built this using only the pieces you bought from the Pick-a-Brick wall, you can keep it.

2 Likes

I bought some pieces that are useful for building aircraft and shoved them into an $8 container. (Then I put as many tiny pieces as I could to fill the gaps, lol.)
I built the plain once I got back home, combining the pieces I bought and the pieces I already had.

2 Likes

Yes I do

1 Like

A.

Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony.

1 Like

Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all: Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja to collect them first.

1 Like

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, using the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu . The Scythe of Quakes, the Nunchucks of Lightning, the Shurikens of Ice and the Sword of Fire. Weapons so powerful, no one can handle all of their power at once!

1 Like