The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

I have an major irrational fear thats where whenever i close a door with just me in the room, im afraid that when i open the door its gonna lead somewhere completey different

2 Likes

Huh, that’s interesting.
I have this weird fear of bridges, like my heart rate always goes way up whenever we are driving on one and I’m afraid we’re gonna drive off of it or something.

2 Likes

Pov: the experimental ai in charge of the nuclear power plant starts singing daisy bell (no body taught it to do that)

3 Likes

The doctor at the hospital looking at me as i donate 52 kidneys:

3 Likes

Some sick bastrard put a bounty on mr fresh…
WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE TO PUT A BOUNTY ON A **F—IN FAMOUS INTERNET CAT? NOT TO MENTION THIS GROUP HAS MURDERED AND DRAGGED AWAY VARIOUS CATS SOMETIMES THEY HAVE DONE IT ON A F—IN LIVE STREAM"

3 Likes

Good morning yal
how yal doin

1 Like

i broke my leg and arm doing parkour

2 Likes

I forgot what happened because when playing BATDR on my Steamdeck it wouldn’t let me save the game so everytime I died to Bendy I had to fully reset. I already watched gameplay video but I searched it up and supposedly google says that Audrey got the ink realm and the normal one to start merging together which I doubt is true.

2 Likes

Sonic memes 2024
sonic superstars shadow meme

official sonic twitter tweeted this one

sad sonic memes

other more sonic memes

low res sonic wallpaper

I won but was in hospital and i couldn’t join the race the month after that
this was 2 years ago
my rival won

No its true cause at the end of the game you see kid bendy in the real world

1 Like

(If you dont know do not look in to it, i never saw the video, thankfully, and hopefully i never will and i hope none of you guys ever have or will. Some people may find this meme a bit distasteful but please know that this meme is not any sort of joke, this post is more of a warning, despite my warning i know this post will lead some people who dont know to try and look into the topic, and im telling you not to, the video is more than likely highly illegal, and without going into detail, the video is extremely violent, if you do go searching for the video the search will lead you to some horrible parts of the internet, and if you do find it im telling you it will not be worth it, so i am warning you and begging you all not to look into it or look for it)

3 Likes

yeah, i’m glad i didn’t know about liveleak growing up.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about that lol.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Living in the future

3 Likes

j3fawadclsp31 (1)

6 Likes

Bro imagine the first person to dream, like they wouldnt even have a clue what a dream is, and they would just be like “bro…was that real?”

2 Likes

5 Likes