The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

I think if you try to edit indie behaviors in free mode, they’ll disappear.

3 Likes

Hey Bobos! How’ve you been?
Yep, the community keeps growing.

3 Likes

Hello everyone

1 Like

My honest opinion

3 Likes

When I was younger I didn’t really like Mania because there wasn’t any dialogue so I didn’t really understand the story and I kind of sucked at the game. I absolutely LOVE Lost World, since I played it on the Wii U. I would beg my Uncle to play with me and play as the drone thing but I got stuck at the skinny purple guy boss. (forgot his name)
Sonic Generations was my first game on my Xbox 360 but I quit because I kept drowning in a factory themed level with purple water. (The drowning theme still scares me.)

2 Likes

Go to Ember’s art and animation station for more information!

2 Likes

You mean chemical plant? and mania was fire what are you talking about. Lost world animations were smooth af (as fluff)

Yeah I liked Mania but I didn’t really understand what was going on. Chemical Plant is what got me to quit Generations and Lost World was fire.

1 Like

Why is there so many sonic games!?

2 Likes

Give us the answer to why Mario has so many games and come back to us later.

1 Like

These are just mainline i have one that rankes EVERY sonic game quit after forces

1 Like

Sonic Mobile Running Game (Sonic Dash)

1 Like

I don’t know why? I don’t play all the mario games anyway so I can’t even rank them.

1 Like

Who would win?

Well it’s probably because both Mario and Sonic are popular characters so Nintendo could make money by having more games and hyping fans.

2 Likes

God.

1 Like

It just seems like so SO manyyyyy.

1 Like

For some reasons nintendo doesn’t own sega anymore because they release games on xbox and playstation again

1 Like

wdym Obama wins by landslide

Even if that was a joke, I’m religious so I still think God would win.

3 Likes