The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

2 Likes

I would like this post if I could. Nice job!

1 Like

LOL how much you like per day fr

I really like the dash thing and the smoke and I remember seeing the thunder in the discord

2 Likes

Hi.

1 Like

New EGC update is here!

3 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

@jake
The 20 character limit was made to prevent spamming. If you can’t expand what you’re trying to say into 20 characters, then please don’t post it.

1 Like

Bruh I literally said already that when “bypassing” the character limit and putting random letters in between the arrows are not deleting those letters. It just makes them invisible which means they are still there therefore the char limit was passed.

Typing “Cool. <sdfgdfgDFgsfdgsdfgsdfgsdf>”

is the equal to: “Cool. sdfgdfgDFgsfdgsdfgsdfgsdf”

(and yes I know how to make the “bypass” visible.)

1 Like

I know. But that’s basically cheating the system.

It really isn’t. This is the same to as when people would just put random spam inside of the “Hide Details” thing but it’s invisible. Plus this isn’t some hack or anything but the Discourse system (the thing these forums use) thinks that when you put letters in between arrows that it is an embed link thus making it invisible.

2 Likes

I got some more printing done for Legion 01. I already had the leg done, but I finally got the arm printed out and it works really well. I had to change the sizes of some of the joints for clearance. And the pin holes were reduced to 5/64 of an inch (diameter) which is the same size as standard PlA filament (close enough in terms of inches).
Originally I was using custom printed rods, but since they kept popping off the build plate and took forever to even get a successful one, using PLA filament as pins works about the best.

6 Likes

I’m currently going to try and print the shield and Hammer accessories.

The shield folds up around the body when in combined mode to make it more rectangular for a simplistic look. So it’s made up of several different parts, but I can’t wait to show it completed.

4 Likes

do you mean “Copy Message Link”? there’s not “Copy Media Link” option

Jump 2.0 is out! It is now a speedrunning game! Try to see if you can beat my score of 21 seconds!

Somebody, beat me already.

1 Like

Ill be fine lol

4 Likes

What on Earth. That’s never happened to me before.

1 Like

I always get that because I try to log in to my Google account using now.gg/bluestacks
It means that someone might’ve used your password to log in, but luckily it asks if it can text you or something like that for verification.

2 Likes

beginner level I have about 2 years on ssb

Cant stop grinding :sob: