The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

Hello, @DWGAMEMASTER just a question…
What happened to that ultragalacticmultiversal comic you were making? Or if that’s not the name then what happened to that comic you were making with the Minecraft looking guy and getting shoved off a staircase?

3 Likes

trust me i have lots of random one off comics

2 Likes

the world is expanding

1 Like

is still trying to figure out how the heck to do the camera :sob:

There’s a really cool camera example by JR01 lemme try to find it

1 Like

This would fit the game I’m sure of it.

1 Like

I have seen that but i have no ideo how to adjust it to fit my games player size and screen size :sob:

1 Like

Just copy the code and the objects.
(By copy the objects I mean just make a new one in your game that acts as the one in the example.)

Dude it even tells you how to import it into your game.

1 Like

thats true imma try it

1 Like
Summary

i saw this image and thought “eh just some cringe boomer im14andthisisdeep ahhh image”

then it hit me.

ITS FRACKIN TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

1 Like

Lol bro did not realize

1 Like

why does flowlab KEEP CRASHING EVERYTHING???
it took me a WEEK to finally reply once.

2 Likes

Hey guys look at how gamer I am, I am obviously more better than all of you.

2 Likes

I like to add cheat codes in my games, specifically for testing, but there’s nothing stopping other players from using them.

Although I plan to add a speedrun mode and if the code is ever used, it’ll void the run.

3 Likes

Yeah I added this to test stuff basically. Luckily I know how to make it so your score (amount of days you’ve survived) won’t get saved into the leaderboard as soon as it knows Debug Mode is on.
And the best part is that if the player tries to edit it out so when they use Debug Mode their score will be saved, it won’t even saved since if you’re not the creator of the game the leaderboard won’t save your scores and you gotta reload.

So my plan is foolproof.

2 Likes

■■■■, hes unstoppable.
(whoops, I guess I can’t say that…)

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that 6 and 7 won’t have labels and will only be named “testing (will change)”
because they will change everytime I need to test something for a new update. Like how I’m going to make events sooner or later.

2 Likes

What do you use to edit you’re videos?

1 Like

good morning everyone

1 Like

Imagine a lemon, heck, imagine 3 lemons!

4 Likes