The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

there goes my sanity

1 Like

I lost it

1 Like

congrats you are now elected to join our V.I.P Club!
this is the list of some of our members
Screenshot 2024-03-20 10.12.50 AM

2 Likes

those are people who dissapeard…

WAIT NO

2 Likes

I remember it was sans7657’s game jam, but he hosted a couple back in the day so I couldn’t find the exact one I participated in, but this was about all I could find.

4 Likes

Ohh I remember when there would be so many Review Topics and Game Jams. I love just finding random old memories of mine during my first and second year of Flowlab.

4 Likes

You develop quite a history here. I forgot that I’m going on 6 years of being a part of Flowlab. Time sure flies.

4 Likes

Flowlab will be part of me forever

5 Likes

I’ve basically been here for about a year lol

2 Likes

same here

Guys! You won’t believe what I saw yesterday!

I was down in Seattle for a [REDACTED] and on the way there, I SAW A 2024 TESLA CYBERTRUCK! -And a 2024 Tesla model 3 highland, but that isn’t as rewarding.

3 Likes

I taught Tinkercad 3D Printing and Modeling at my old job!

I see those nearly monthly lol

1 Like

It’s been awesome building a community with you. I love this community so much.

5 Likes

i dunno why but i have this strange feeling of nostalgia as though i never will be happy again and my mind will be plagued by the horrors of this world.

its kinda like what they said in a darksouls game, without experiencing warmth there would be no cold.

why the heck am i posting this on a random game forum

3 Likes
4 Likes

I started using TinkerCad back in middle school, but I was taught using Sketch Up since you draw 3D objects using lines instead of shapes. So, I find it much easier to use, since it’s like AutoCad, but on a 3-dimensional area.

4 Likes

i have been using tinker cad to model mods for my nerf blasters

3 Likes

I’ve never used that, I’ll look into it. I have only used that and BlockBench.

2 Likes