The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

Why cant I send videos?

Is blood and gore (maybe idk, never played the game) the only reason its 13+ ?

1 Like

Through youtube or what?

this is flowlab forums, not discord if you want to post videos go to the flowlab official discord (yes there is a official flowlab discord)

1 Like

Oh ok I have never used Discord though

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh I don’t have a youtube channel

Usually you can embed a video through Discord, but since you don’t have it, making a youtube channel isn’t the hardest thing to do

3 Likes

There’s a maturity description towards the bottom of the page. It’s stuff I’m required to say, but really it’s just blood and gore

3 Likes

Cool.

Never thought of a 13+ flowlab game :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

It’s pretty cool that flowlab can appeal to older audiences as well, it proves that it’s not just a children’s coding platform

7 Likes

is isn’t a joke its what I’m saying. and no I’m not going to stop (but I’m going to put it in spoiler if it bothers you that much)

Crazy.

1 Like

If it’s not a joke then why are you posting it!?!?!? “its what i’m saying” what the heck does that mean?!?!?

1 Like

its what I like to do. unless more people reach out and say they don’t like it then I wont stop, if its just you I’ll put it in spoiler if you don’t like it.

It’s just spam at this point.

2 Likes

I’m not going to use it that much

I’ll probably forget about it in a hour or so

Spam is not tolerated here, this is a community, not a playground.

3 Likes