The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

mortal kombat 11 right?

cb03dd861ef7520e7a4fa6836aa3e2a7d6d8ac6e_2_258x500
s-l400

2 Likes

No. Mortal Kombat Annihilation, the awful 1997 live-action film sequel to the mediocre but cool 1995 movie.

1 Like

oh cool

2 Likes

lala_marmar

Dec '21

ok yall meet my bro his nice like me and crazy at times
i told yall he could be crazy at times

1 Like

I just started watching the regular show, itis truly amazing

1 Like

You know who else likes regular show?

1 Like

2 Likes

8a85f68c99cecbcbac1683310ecdd34c62a0b60c

images

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

3 Likes

Bro, i swear, everyone says “wu zhao was so cool, she was the only female emperor of china” like bro just cause shes female doesnt mean shes automatically a good leader, LIKE BRO if im correct she killed her own baby son and framed her sister (who i think was her only contest to the throne), but just because shes a female everyone talks so highly of her

Dont get me wrong, i have no issue against women and i think that women can do anything men can, but i feel like people shouldnt be treated better than others just cause they are female.

Take Rey from star wars for example, throughout the star wars series Luke Skywalker has to train and work and go through challenges to gain mastery of his jedi powers, Rey on the other hand gets her mastery of jedi powers easily with little work required, and her jedi powers despite the lack of training and hard work her jedi powers and mastery of the force are equal to if not greater than Luke Skywalkers, in disney trying to make a strong woman character they just made a boring one.

I just feel like if the woman realy want equality, witch is being equal then they shouldnt be treated better than others merely do to them being females

(Sorry for the rant)

2 Likes

eh :expressionless:

1 Like

wu zhao looks like a dude
download

1 Like

Here is another photo

Im not sure if this photo is primary or secondary

wait is that MULANS MOM LOL

1 Like

Mulan’s Mom looked a bit more different if I recall.

yh a lil bit diff

2 Likes

What does “yh” mean? I’m seeing it everywhere and I still don’t understand.

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

7 Likes