The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

I have not heard anything about Christians hating Jewish people for that reason.

I’m pretty sure the Chief Priests of Jerusalem were the ones that wanted Jesus crucified, but I don’t think anyone should hold a grudge on the entire race just for that reason.

2 Likes

Not all Christians do, its realy sad cause Christianity is all about peace and kindness so seeing how some “Christians” will hate other religions is so sad for me.

1 Like

There are some “Christians” who do, but those “Christians” who do that arent real Christians

5 Likes

Yes. Love your enemies.
I think that was in the bible somewhere.

3 Likes

I love randomly playing this on my time off Play Getaway Shootout game - MonkeyMartGame.Github.io

awsome game, simple yet amazing, nice particles and design, would love a full game of this

I advise against randomly trying to call people out if you don’t know anything about them

5 Likes

1 Like

I fell out of the world…

2 Likes

Well how am I support to find out who you are online?
I worked with the limited information that I had to come up with the idea that you stole the big meatball.

There are multiple sources on this exact site that you could have used to find the truth.

2 Likes

Where do I go to find it?

I don’t need to hold you hand and show you them, you should have enough critical thinking skills to research a situation before blindly accusing someone.

However just this once I’ll tell you, if you go to the Eldabyss 2 forum you’ll see that the game, and by proxy the enemy, has existed for much longer than Braden’s game.

2 Likes

Posting a random meme for no reason #15
Screenshot 2024-04-27 6.00.32 PM

5 Likes

How do you like my new game?

I got cornered by 3476538742458346928757 grey squares…

(Unrelated)
If alternate universes exist there might be one that uses UGJM as the default controls and think it’s weird to use WASD.

It’s so laggy that it counts as a Turn Based Game.

2 Likes

Lol