The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

:wave:

2 Likes

XD

How did you come to be named BigBread, Breaden?

:wave:

It originated as a nickname my friends called me in middle school, back then I was still using my actual name as my username

2 Likes

AHHH!!!

This is sooo annoying!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I can barely figure out how it works, and I made it!

Mojang put some “trap door” sound, you can go what on Phoenix SC for more, and the last sound is way better lol.

If you would like to help me make my Among Us flowlab remake, please join my chat! It will be easier to get the game finished.

why did you all screenshot the jar image :skull:

you can play fallout 3 and new Vegas for free on prime gaming with all dlcs for some reason

3 Likes

We need to keep this chain.going

1 Like

Fortnite… thats a name i havent heard on the forums for a long time

2 Likes

Bro thats crazy, i swear a day before you posted that i began growing a mushroom i found in a jar

I was going to say TF2, but I don’t play any multiplayer FPS games.

3 Likes

It sounds like wet flip-flops walking on wood.
I saw the PhoenixSC video.

2 Likes

ooooooooooaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaa
oooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
ooooooo
:drum: :long_drum: :drum:

If you don't get it

The answer is Halo!

2 Likes

There was a massive party in the Flowlab Discord when Peter Griffin was released, lol.

2 Likes

Honestly I never expected for Peter to be put in Fortnite.

3 Likes

I know a handful of Global students from China and without fail they’re mortified that America doesn’t despise their home country. It’s been extremely insightful to talk to people who have witnessed government bookburning and massive persecution. I have pity on them.

3 Likes

Lego ninjago

3 Likes