The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

My job restricts anything that takes very much time.

Yeah, wait until high school lol. When youā€™ve got a 5 page essay due in 3 days, a vocab list, reading 4 chapters of a book, setting up a private IP for your school server, and then driverā€™s ed classes from 6:00 - 9:00 on thursdays

2 Likes

4 chapters means skim the chapters.
Read the first and last page of each chapter, then skip past the page inside it, pausing on any interesting content

1 Like

Well, I wouldnā€™t want to not know whatā€™s going on in the class discussion tomorrow lol

Yeah, wait until college. Youā€™ve got literally no free time, if you care about your future, that is. I like staying up late after weekdays and playing Halo.

Wow I cannot wait to receive PAIN in basically a year. (I actually donā€™t know how many years until I graduate middle school since Iā€™m too lazy to figure it out right now and 7th grade is ending in May and obviously 8th grade will be a year so I just said that.)

2 Likes

What type of book is it?

Iā€™ve never had any trouble with reading. I just sit down and read 300 pages.

2 Likes

The Scarlet Letter. About the Salem witch trials

3 Likes

Darn it. I ran out of likes again.

1 Like

Yeah definitely the type of book you could skim through. Any time you see a number, pause and read that section because itā€™ll probably be a decently important date. If you see a name, also give a small pause. Skim through like that and create flash cards. That will easily give you enough, and itā€™s not a test, just a discussion. And that discussion can help fill in any minor gaps

3 Likes

The little shadow guy with red eyes stole your heart stash too? Dangā€¦

3 Likes

Huh? No. I just used up all of my likesā€¦?

1 Like

Oh. I guess itā€™s just me then.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a clip from ultrakill I got last night :eyes:

1 Like

@BradenS do you have a sniper that shoots likes?

1 Like

Yes, you can shoot a rocket and then ride on it to fly temporarily

1 Like

Unfortunately no :pensive:

Nice. This reminds me of my favorite Custom Game level on Halo 5. Itā€™s called Pipe Dream Race and works great with random weapons.
Whenever I get a sniper-rifle, I get so many no-scope headshots people start leaving. Thats why 10-1 is so fun.

I would like that post. But like I said the small shadow man stole my heart stash.

1 Like