The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

Man I tried to do a joke where the screenshot had the debug mode panel showing and then have it edited out and have people look at it in the check edit section but the joke failed.

Misread

I misread this as When I was 5 I was hunting my dad with a shotgun

2 Likes

a week ago i got to hold my dads old russian sniper rifle that he got from a big five back in the day

Iā€™m bout a hit the fornite default dance, whatchya gonna do? a little prance, Iā€™ma bout a do it all in your pants, in the lake and in the fans. Iā€™ma bout a do a Fortnite default dance the griddy too but thatā€™s a little out of hands sans Undertale is a bit overrated, but not as overrated as the Rick roll meme (meme meme meme meme )

I wish I was that good

1 Like

is this good?

WE MAKING IT OUT OF 2007 WITH THIS ONE :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire::fire::fire::100::100::100::100::headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones:

1 Like

there goes my sanity

1 Like

I lost it

1 Like

congrats you are now elected to join our V.I.P Club!
this is the list of some of our members
Screenshot 2024-03-20 10.12.50 AM

2 Likes

those are people who dissapeardā€¦

WAIT NO

2 Likes

I remember it was sans7657ā€™s game jam, but he hosted a couple back in the day so I couldnā€™t find the exact one I participated in, but this was about all I could find.

4 Likes

Ohh I remember when there would be so many Review Topics and Game Jams. I love just finding random old memories of mine during my first and second year of Flowlab.

4 Likes

You develop quite a history here. I forgot that Iā€™m going on 6 years of being a part of Flowlab. Time sure flies.

4 Likes

Flowlab will be part of me forever

5 Likes

Iā€™ve basically been here for about a year lol

2 Likes

same here

Guys! You wonā€™t believe what I saw yesterday!

I was down in Seattle for a [REDACTED] and on the way there, I SAW A 2024 TESLA CYBERTRUCK! -And a 2024 Tesla model 3 highland, but that isnā€™t as rewarding.

3 Likes

I taught Tinkercad 3D Printing and Modeling at my old job!