
![]()
yeah i couldnt handle your deviousness
time is a tool you can put on a wall or put it on your wrist, the past is far behind us, the future doesnât exist! Whatâs the time? a quarter to nine! time to take a bath. But what do you mean? weâre already clean, SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB TILL THE WATER IS BROOOOOOWN
And then what happened after the olden days?
Time went new and got old like history
Stuff from the past went into a mystery
An old man died
But look a computer
Everythingâs cool
Itâs the future!
thatâs not whatâs next but okay
i know but thats my favorite part

sonic still solos
yeah but the one with sonic is blocked now ![]()
I know
thats why Iâm playing sonic the fighters
oh okay
man smash remix sure is fun though
and I just realized its better to play smash on keyboard (for me)
its smoother, but with controller its easier to hit combos
I can do combos easier on keyboard for some reason
yeah but for me I cant hit the special attacks, I can only do the up smash down smash and neutral smash
but super sonic skin is fire. Iâm going to try and play it again
yeah for me whenever I change skins it doesnât let me use special
no, the super sonic skin just adds strength and speed, Iâm talking about how he always is
really!?
As long as I keep the OG skin I can use my special
that really sucks though
