The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

well cya

1 Like

I meant like I was gonna leave for a bit I’m busy working on my game

1 Like

oh, ok. tell Adam I said hi.

@MODDI_YT fresh start new otc.

Ah yes a new Otc to add under my belt. I claim forth user here spot lol.

6 Likes

I was second for some reason.

210 unread replies is now my record breaker

2 Likes

I’ve come back to over 500 before, and I read all of them.

2 Likes

welp I’m going to go get the rules.

1 Like

Alright let’s go to 1000

1 Like

@Deadly_stars You kept your promise

yes I went all the way back to the first

As the OTC 6 was coming to an end, Calvin, Cloud, and Adam were racing for the last post. Well more specifically, Calvin and Cloud were racing for the last post. Adam just stood there. Cloud, having copied a line was ready to paste it at extreme speeds, but got too cocky and decided to say ā€œokā€. Unfortunately, Cloud forgot about the 20 character limit and panicked… and right when he was about to post… Calvin took his spot… putting Cloud in a situation where he’d have to wait for the end… again…

(2 months later Calvin was never to be seen again)

2 Likes

Amen

1 Like

oh no. I really hope I never meet you irl (no offense)

1 Like

I haven’t met any of you guys in real life

nah I’m a loser in real life and my height won’t make me seem threatening (not that I am)

2 Likes

number 5, I’m pink
I was gonna make this meme, but people started posting immediately after you and before me lmao

4 Likes

I’m also a loser irl.

2 Likes