The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

what’s the OTC 5 incident

we started flirting with each other.
and we were flirting with you too btw, how you no remember.

oh I forgot because I didn’t like it

ay yo, what the fu- (my lawyers have told me not to continue this post)

1 Like

I love this!!! its really good!!!

1 Like

hey, @Jefferson-Bobby I’m curious, do you like dogs or cats? I like both.

1 Like

Cats, I’m more of a cat person.

1 Like

aw yeah

cats for the win

(I have 2 dogs)

1 Like

ok fair enough.
leaf
(I don’t know where I got this gif from.)

1 Like

I like cats and dogs
though I would like a turtle or bird as a pet aswell

2 Likes

making boss music

2 Likes

everybody knows what this is, right?
download
this is him now:
download
yep, he has his own game.

2 Likes

Is that the ASDF turtle?

yep. also
image
from otc 6, and its on its way to fqooc

1 Like

download

1 Like

download__1_-removebg-preview

Adam has joined the conversation.

1 Like

a minor update
(ok, so when I hit Ctrl c Ctrl v, this shows up: Something went wrong.) oh wait a second, here we go.

hey Adam, what do you think?

1 Like

nice!

1 Like

Sigma.

1 Like