The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 8

someone posted it on ultrakill discord and I stole it

6 Likes

What was your first clue??
/j

3 Likes

Lesson to all on ror2:

Don’t get sacrifice. It has a misleading description

1 Like

Sacrifice?

Don’t use any artifacts if you want to have a fleshed out and quality experience imo. They’re fun and chaotic but not the core game.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The oscars be like

1 Like

Now you’re speaking my language

1 Like

Anyone wanna play ror2?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Would you guys like me to make a Souls-like example?

  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

If it isn’t too stressful, sure

Isn’t that the interactive thing fo Pinky Malinky on Netflix?

1 Like

What


I tried to open flowlab to work on my game…Is Grazer updating?
(this is the first time this has happened to me)

4 Likes

Yes he is, said so in disc

4 Likes

Expect a new post tomorrow

2 Likes

Ah. I should download discord

4 Likes

It’s a fun gaming chat

3 Likes

Don’t overuse it but it’s a nice tool.

5 Likes

Btw, if I wanted an old account to be deleted but I don’t remember the password, would I be able to make a request?

3 Likes